Department of DefenseEnterprise implementations in more than 18 different sub-agencies, with nods from DoD leaders and even Congress for their relevancy and importance.
Department of JusticeSystems at the center of DOJ processes including Personnel Security, EEO, and crisis center duty/log/task tracking.
General Services Administrationentellitrak adopted agency-wide through a BPA to manage contracts, audits, and procurement management reviews.
Department of Homeland SecurityA Workers Compensation system with a proven 5:1 ROI and an award-winning Civil Rights/EEO system, among other success stories.
U.S. Department of AgricultureEleven different systems managing key HCM, compliance, and custom processes.
Internal Revenue ServiceIRS developers leverage entellitrak as a development platform to roll out 12-15 case and business process applications per year.
Natural Resources Conservation Serviceentellitrak manages audit responses, performance planning, quality assurance reviews and conservation easement agreements.
Veterans AffairsReasonable accommodations, Labor Relations, lessons learned, and HR admin processes all managed from the same repeatable platform.
- Bureau of the Public Debt (BPD)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA)
- Corporation for National & Community Service (CNCS)
- Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency (CSOSA)
- Customs & Border Protection (CBP)
- Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Defense Education Activity (DoDEA)
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS)
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Department of Education (DoED)
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Department of the Interior (DOI)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Department of State (DOS)
- Department of the Army (Army)
- Department of the Navy (Navy)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Department of the Treasury
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Farm Credit Administration (FCA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Bureau of Prisons (FBoP)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS)
- Forest Service (FS)
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- Government Accountability Office (GAO)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Montgomery County
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- National Gallery of Art (NGA)
- National Guard Bureau (NGB)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- National Security Agency (NSA)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
- Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- Peace Corps
- Railroad Retirement Board (RRB)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program (SERDP)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- U.S. Air Force
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- United States Postal Service (USPS)
- Washington Headquarters Services (WHS)
- Other - Select Intelligence Agencies
Chainbridge Solutions Inc.Chainbridge Solutions Inc., a minority woman-owned small business, provides IT services to the Federal Government and private sector. The company specializes in the design, development, and modernization of Personnel Security Systems, which includes Program and Project Management, Business Process Reengineering, Software Development, and Records Management. Chainbridge Solutions delivers state-of-the-art, modern, and cost effective solutions to customers, enabling them to become more efficient and successful in their business goals. The company, which has a perfect customer satisfaction rating, works hard to foster long-term IT partnerships with all clients.
Norfolk Southernentellitrak manages employee grievances for more than 27,000 union workers throughout the U.S.
CSXLabor Relations and payroll processes are fully automated with the entellitrak platform.
The University of British ColumbiaFaculty of Medicineentellitrak is both a Teaching Tracking & Payment System (TTPS) for tracking teaching activities and payments of clinical faculty, and a Resident Management System (RMS) for managing employment and academic records of residents.
Georgia State UniversityClaims associated with Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action, Employee Relations, and Employee Classification, and Compensation initiatives are all handled by entellitrak.
University of TexasPress media relations system orchestrating process of receiving and approving request for media credentials at UT Longhorns football games.