Getting on track is easy from Day One.
Powerful Software, Powerful Support
entellitrak is powerful software, but the real power of having an entellitrak configuration is in how it supports your organization’s day-to-day operations and in how your implementation evolves and changes alongside the needs of your organization. For this reason, MicroPact places a strong emphasis on implementation, training and support services.
- Implementation services ensure that your system is up and running quickly and efficiently.
- Training for users, administrators and developers makes it possible to get the most out of your system on Day One, and over time.
- Support services ensure that your team has access to the resources they need on an ongoing basis.
BPM Suite Implementation
Moving to the entellitrak BPM suite is straightforward and seamless.
Plan for a Smooth Transition
Most entellitrak implementations begin in one of three ways:
- With a pre-configuration (process template)
- From scratch with a data capture / Case Management orientation
- From scratch with a Business Process Management orientation
No matter which you choose, a dedicated MicroPact team will work with you in an agile, iterative manner. This approach gives the business and IT teams a high degree of visibility into the project as it evolves, enabling them to remain focused on the delivery of business value. By focusing on first deploying the features that give immediate value and then building functionality in iterative sessions, MicroPact’s agile approach speeds time to ROI and reduces the risk of expending resources developing features that may not be needed or utilized.
Utilizing a Pre-Configured System
- A dedicated MicroPact project manager, business analyst and implementation team are selected to work with you throughout the implementation process.
- At a kickoff meeting, your project manager presents a draft plan outlining all phases of the implementation, including responsibilities, milestones and dates.
- MicroPact analysts assemble, review and document all requirements, including business rules, hierarchy information and roles.
- After all requirements are finalized, your MicroPact team configures your customized business process management solution.
- Your team guides you through user acceptance testing and refinements if necessary.
- User and administrative training is provided to your organization.
- MicroPact provides ongoing support.
Configuring a System From Scratch
The steps for full configuration are the same as for pre-configuration. The added time is for an added benefit: integrating your organization's data elements, terminology, and user interfaces in the configuration of your customized federal or commercial business process management solution.
Training and Documentation
When business users feel confident enough to modify and build their own systems using the entellitrak Business Process Management Tool, we call that success.
MicroPact training programs and documentation are designed to help you get the most out of entellitrak. Our goal is to have users, administrators and developers feel confident in their ability to continually and independently refine and configure the system to their needs. These courses are appropriate for business analysts, application engineers and architects.
User and Administrator Training
entellitrak systems are well documented and are intuitive to use. But because your system will be unique to your operations, MicroPact also offers customized user and administrator guides and training.
MicroPact’s training and documentation specialists work closely with you to tailor your materials and courses to the needs of your organization. Courses can be conducted:
- At our Corporate Training Center, just minutes from Dulles International Airport
- At your location
- Via webcast
- As pre-recorded computer based training (CBT)
Business User and Developer Training
Level-1 Developer Training is appropriate for business analysts, application engineers and system architects. As the first of three levels, it is designed to impart a solid understanding of the entellitrak platform along with the essential competencies needed to assess business requirements and to build and deploy appropriate entellitrak systems.
Level-2 and level-3 series training are available to individuals once they have been certified on the previous level's training series.
Annual Support and Upgrade Subscriptions
MicroPact offers several options to keep your business process management applications running smoothly.
Customizable to Your Needs
Every organization's needs are different. The support packages outlined below are good starting points for developing a support solution that is tailored to your requirements. If you are interested in learning more, contact us.